Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Channel 2 pulls plug on 'Volunteer Voters' political blog

Its last post was Friday, blogger A.C. Kleinheider wrote in a going-away message, ascribing the move to those "unfortunate media budget cuts you hear about all too often these days." An excerpt:

It has been quite a journey and if I said everything I feel in my heart to say I’d be here writing deep into the weekend and you’d probably stop reading after the 800th word. That said, I am very proud of what we cobbled together here. While there are always things that one looks back on with regret, with a wish to be able to go back and do things differently, that is, for the most part, not the case here. Not for me.

(Your chapter Webmaster was both a competitor and a fan of "V-Squared.")

No comments:

Post a Comment